Course details – 10:00-17:30
1. Each student gets a 300-page BMAT Course book, containing practice questions and the theory you need to ace the BMAT. We teach in Holland too. Come to Holland for a classy BMAT lesson.
2. We have split the day into 3 section. In the morning we cover section 1 & 2. In the afternoon the rest of section 2 and 3. For section 3, we plan a sample essay and we listen to the various paragraphs that students have written and give on-the-spot feedback so that the entire class can learn from their mistakes.
3. We cover the most recurring BMAT subjects, questions and theory. We will teach you the necessary techniques to tackle the questions.
4. After the course, you can take the #KanDoMed BMAT book home to go through the revision notes and practice more questions.
5. All course attendees have access to our BMAT section 2 Question Pack; worked-out solutions at a reduced price. We looked at all the past BMAT question papers and created this question pack after seeing a trend in the type of questions which came up the most. Actually, we started this project listening to the feedback our students gave. See our student feedback.